Saturday, September 12, 2009

Haley update

Here are some updates of Haley. She had her 4 month check up last week. She weighs 14 lbs 15 oz. She's in the 95% for height and 75% for weight. Doing great.



Go Cougars!!


This girl has a limber back. She arches her head back and it turns her over from her back to her tummy. She can't roll over from her tummy to her back yet.

7 comments:

Flee said...

She is so cute! I love how Haley arches her back to flip over. Smart little cookie. She only weighs 12lbs less than Lizzy. WOW!

Bethany said...

I love this little girl. They grow fast. I keep picturing her like a newborn.

Erin said...

Cutie Pa-tootie!!! Love her :)

jodi said...

Love the BYU sweatshirt. Pink!

caryn said...

Hey April, it's Caryn, Ash's old old friend. Your kiddos are ADORABLE!!! Super cute. Can't believe how big the boys are, too! Whoa!

Joanna said...

Can't wait to see you in a few weeks. She's so cute!

Ashley said...

She has the most porcelain little face. Gosh, she's absolutely perfect!!