skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Thursday, September 10, 2009
First Day of school
Here are the boys on their first day of school.
Grandma Gilbert got to be there for this special day. Their school building is newly remodeled and looks great. Grandma had come to help drive the new truck and camper down to Juneau from Anchorage.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
alaskafam
View my complete profile
Popular Posts
Freezer Cooking
In September I did the biggest favor for myself. I spent an evening and made 44 freezer meals!! I didn't intend to make that many, I k...
Haley Anne
Introducing Haley Anne 8 lbs 1 oz; 20.5 inches long Born April 22 at 5:36 pm ADT I got to the hospital Wednesday morning to start an inducti...
One week of growth
Sunday Haley looks like she might be smiling about something in a dream, but really it's our clue that she's going to poop again in ...
Evelyn Grace Gilbert is here
My friend Erin is a great photographer and she wanted some practice taking pictures of newborns. Of course I was happy to oblige. These wer...
March update
So here is an update on what we have been doing in our family. We're so excited about having a girl that I made my first baby girl dres...
First day back at church
"Why do you have to put me in this car seat momma? You know I hate it" This is what I imagine in my head as I get her ready to go...
bradley's first recital
Bradley had his very first piano recital last week. He played Nocturne No. 9, 1st and 2nd movement. It was a great recital. There were 1...
Haley turns 1 Year
It was Haley's birthday last month and I finally have time to write about it. Haley got all dressed up ready for her party on April 22. ...
Haley photo shoot
My good friend Amber took some fun pictures of Haley last month. Here is a quick overview of some of my favorite.
Haley's cake
" Hmmm what is this stuff? It's kind of squishy!" "Ooooh, it tastes good. I think I'll have some more" ...
My Blog List
The Pioneer Woman - Full RSS Feed
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
Dan and Jen
Link in a bumper car...alone!
13 years ago
Enjoy The Journey
14 years ago
THE VAUGHNS
A SUMMER VIEW TO LOOK FORWARD TO
14 years ago
Cake Wrecks
We Moved!!!
15 years ago
Abe and Jaime
Amazing Mae
15 years ago
Lauren and Caroline
Spain and Morocco Pictures...finally!!!
15 years ago
Flea and Dave
Omaha Zoo
16 years ago
Bob and Doris
Deer in yard
16 years ago
Cora
Dumpster Divin
17 years ago
Shannon and Johnny
Ashley and Steve
Jodi's Family
Alaskan Sunny Point Family
Silk Spot
Robin
Furgfamily
Oylers
Catagories
Family
(2)
Food
(1)
Holidays
(1)
Travel
(1)
Winter camping at a cabin
(1)
Blog Archive
►
2011
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
2010
(10)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(3)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2009
(30)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(2)
▼
September
(6)
Chilkoot trail
Haley update
Fishing in Sitka
First Day of school
Hiking in Sitka
Trip to Sitka
►
July
(4)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
January
(4)
►
2007
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2006
(2)
►
December
(2)
Followers
Subscribe To
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
No comments:
Post a Comment