Sunday, May 17, 2009

First day back at church

"Why do you have to put me in this car seat momma? You know I hate it"
This is what I imagine in my head as I get her ready to go to her first day at church.

Here are some more pictures from this morning as we were waiting to go to afternoon church.

Her eyes almost look black but they are just a very dark blue.



This is the outfit Joanna sent us. It looks like a little sweedish sweater. I love it, thanks Jo.


Here is Haley after church. She stayed like this the whole time!! I was able to do my sharing time for Primary without worry. Ben said she woke up once at the end of priesthood, pooped, then fell back to sleep.

Bradley is such a good helper. He loves his little sister.

She looks bald, but there really is hair there. It is just white and won't show up on the camera.

Here are some more random pictures we took on Saturday.

I'm rocking Haley in my bedroom over my shoulder and I thought she was asleep so I took a picture to see for sure. She wasn't asleep and I think she was being a little sassy!

I'm hungry mom!

I'm REALLY hungry mom!!!

Haley's brothers really love her.

9 comments:

Brooks said...

She is so beautiful and you look great Mom! So good to see you guys today.

Brooks said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erin said...

Yay- you survived your 1st day back at church. What a cutie.

Flee said...

I think Haley in her little Swedish sweater is just darling! Also, I love her sassy picture. That girl is just so cute! Ohhh, and the boys?! Just love 'em all. :)

jodi said...

She is so lovely. What a beautiful little girl.

Joanna said...

She is so precious! Don't you love having a girl? The sweater outfit looks so cute. We can't wait to see her. Get some sleep.

Bethany said...

How do you get so many comments a day after you post? Your lucky. It's because you just had a baby. (Maybe that is what I need to do) Your little girl looks just like the others. It's amazing. I really like her outfit too.

ashley said...

Oh April, I can' get enough. It's so great seeing her with the boys. It melts my heart. And YES.....I love all the girly stuff. Love it!!

Glad church was so uneventful. Good little lady!

Shannon said...

Ohhh a SASSY girl. Right on. She MUST be related to me! She's a doll. Keep up with the pictures.