Saturday, May 2, 2009

One week of growth

Sunday
Haley looks like she might be smiling about something in a dream, but really it's our clue that she's going to poop again in the next five minutes.


Monday
This is Grandma's last full day. We really miss her.
Tuesday
Haley is ready to eat.

Wednesday
I took Haley for her hearing test at the hospital. No problems.

Thursday
This is Haley's most consistent expression... "Where's the food?"

All filled up, finally content.

Friday
Haley's dressed up in Red Wings' colors to watch the game with dad.

(Haley's having a hard time following the puck.)

9 comments:

jodi said...

Awwww. She's just so cute. Keep the pictures coming.

Already a red wings fan?

Whitney said...

Congratulations! So fun to see the girl version. She's beautiful.

Shannon said...

Oh so dang cute! Is it a new thing to have her hearing tested? I've never heard of that. She is just so cute! Maybe I will get to see her before she is 5. Now every three days we need more photos! She is precious April!

Ashley said...

Oh gosh, the cross-eyed puck watching pic cracked me up. I have to say that the picture of her looking for food is my favorite. Just too sweet. Look at that little girl. Man, it makes me miss my little babies. (I know, Connor's still a baby but you know what I mean.)

Anyway, YAY!!! Glad to see more pics.

Flee said...

I love that face! She is just so cute!

Anonymous said...

How cute!!! Glad to see you are making sure she gets excited about Michigan sports at an early age. :)

Kelly said...

Gilberts! It has been so long since we've seen you guys! Congratulations on baby #3! You got your girl - what a cutie! That's awesome. I hope you're all doing well!

Bethany said...

Your baby is adorable. I loved it when I saw you last week and her eyes were open. Your a proud mommy I can tell.

Jordy and Paiger said...

Oh that is so great! How cute! I love new babies in the home. They bring something magical. I also noticed that we have the same boppy. Those things do come in handy! Congrats!