
Last Sunday Clayton spilled some glitter on the floor and I made him clean it up. This is a picture of what happens to Clayton (mr. very sensitive eyes) when he gets a speck of glitter in his eye. It swelled up in a few minutes and didn't go down until the end of the next day. He got to stay home from school on Monday. (It looked like pink eye and Clay said he was too embarrassed to go to school unless he could wear an eye patch.)
Last Thursday was a special book day at school where the kids could come to school dressed as their favorite book character. Clayton wanted to go as Harry Potter and Bradley was going to go as Alcatraz from "Alcatraz Vs. the Evil Librarians "(very funny book by the way). However, when Clayton got his costume on Thursday morning Bradley decided he wanted to dress up as much as Clay. (Alcatraz looks like a normal kid with just a pair of special glasses.) Since Harry was taken, Bradley went as Draco Malfoy. They looked great and had a lot of fun.
Finally, my sister talked me into posting a picture of me with my big belly, so here it is.
7 comments:
Awwwww....that's not a big belly! really, you look fabulous! And the boys look great! Brad's a good Draco. And Clay! His eye is so sad, yet still very funny. I love that he wanted to wear an eye patch. So sweet.
we're moving to Sierra Vista this week! Totally last min job offer. got it friday night have to start work on the 23rd! CRAZY!
April you look great! When are you due? I don't think anyone could get me to post a picture of myself right now...
I wouldn't have guessed that Clayton was embarrassed about his eye with how he is smiling for his picture. The confidence that comes within the walls of your own home I guess. :)
The dress is so adorable! I am so excited for you guys!!!!
April....that dress!!!!! Looky there miss seamstress. Finally, a girl to sew for. Okay, I have that same material I think. Did you get it from Joann's?? Do you want some shoes to match?? How funny.....
Oh my word, your boys crack me up. And those costumes are so cute. I love that they coordinated. Fun.
Ummmm......remember how you said that you were huge?? Now seeing it. I can't wait to see this little baby girl! She has a lot to live up to......your boys were just cute babies. Remember?
I love it when you post! Keep up the pictures. I hope you'll put up tons when the baby is born.
I know I told you before, but the dress is adorable.
We love your post! You look adorable!!! Great job on the dress. Tell the boys hello for us!
Hey April. I just remembered your blog address and it's exciting to look at what you have been doing. Your dress is adorable and you will have such a good time dressing up your little girl when she arrives. It should be any day now...can you believe it. I know your ready. Every dad should have a little girl. I enjoy your blog. Have a great day.
HEY APRIL!!! Oh gees how long has it been? This is Paige (Bohn) Frakes bytheway. I am excited I ran into your blog. How exciting that you are having a baby girl. We are too. I have 3 wks to go! Keep in touch. Visit our blog at jordanandpaige.blogspot.com
Post a Comment