Haley is now 10 month old. She is a joy!


Her first tooth came in the second week of January. Today her 6th tooth broke through.She has slept through the night for 6 months now and she still takes 3 naps a day. (Usually for more than an hour each...the boys never did this!)

She loves to crawl all over the place.
Haley loves to get into anything she can reach. Here she found an empty(-ish) pudding cup.

She loves to crawl all over the place.
Haley loves to get into anything she can reach. Here she found an empty(-ish) pudding cup.
Her hair is long enough on top for me to put up into little rubber bands with bows. (I am loving this. She's still too little to know how to pull them out.)



3 comments:
She is so cute! I can't tell who she looks more like though. Dave thinks, Ben and I think she's half and half. Brad and Clay are so grown up and handsome!
Oh my word April.....she is darling! And I LOVE that navy dress on her! So cute! I kind of want to munch on her! Oh, her naps make me sick!! :)
Haley is so cute! She is such a mix of the boys. We can't wait to see you all this summer :)
Post a Comment