Here is Haley in the locker room at the pool for her first swim. This was the only bathing suit I could find in town and it was for an 18 month old. She sat here while I got dressed and then we headed toward the pool.
Haley was pretty unimpressed about the whole thing. She neither splashed and played nor did she cling to me in terror. She just hung around chewing on her fist.



6 comments:
I love that! what a chill baby. I love that she just hung out in the water like it's a normal everyday sort of thing. What cutie!
She's an angel baby!
She probably was thinking "ho hum.... just a great big bath tub!"
Her fist must be tasty..... do you think it tastes like chocolate?
Oh!She is so cute and I miss her! Thanks for the pictures.
That's good that she didn't scream. You have an easy going baby.
She is still fascinated with that fist. It's more interesting than the pool.
Post a Comment