OK, we've felt the pressure and finally started our own family blog. I've never posted on a blog before other than "My Family" sites so I hope I don't take too long to learn. To update I guess on our most recent goings on... we spent Thanksgiving with just the four of us at home in Juneau. We went skiing in morning while the turkey cooked and then came home and had dinner. We all cuddled up on the couch afterward and watched White Christmas. Finally after the dishes were done and the kitchen was clean, Clay got to have his pie. (He asked every 15 minutes during the movie if it was time for pie yet.)
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
3 comments:
Boy....when you have pie, you guys have PIE! That looks so yummy! I can't believe how athletic y'all look. I don't recall doing anything that would have burned any calories on Thanksgiving.
PS--love the blog. Keep it up--it makes me feel closer to Brad and Clay!
sorry I had to delete my last comment. after I read it, I found it didn't make much sense! HA! anyways, I miss you guys so much. and the blog looks great! Keep up the great work! :o)
Post a Comment